Saturday 4 June 2005

Bloggin

Just filled a happy while following random links to different blogs. The way it works (for anyone who took even longer than me to work it out) is that you click on a word in someone's profile and you'll be presented with a list of people who have the same film/book/music in their profile - then away ya go! Maybe it's just me but there are some seriously interesting things out there and stuff I would never otherwise have heard about. I'm not going to mediate your adventures but have a look at some of them - it's brilliant!

Even though I'm not going to guide anyone I must just plug Pyk's piece about the window cleaner - it had me in stitches! :-)

Finally - something about the Open University on the BBC site - click here to read it. Very interesting methinks.

0 careful considerations: