Sunday 7 August 2005

Diary date!

Just in case anyone has missed it.... The Future Mrs Lobster's blog is the place for seabed-based happenings and it contains the happy news that she and Lobster are expecting (wait for it.......), they are expecting to get married in June next year. Bookmark that page now to make sure you don't miss the open invite to everyone in the blogosphere to attend the nuptuals and to make sure we don't all buy the same thing from the present list!

5 careful considerations:

kat said...

I have already sent them some socks but I plan to send them a couple of vouchers for one of the Lobster Pot restaurants. You think that is a little insensitive? Well I thought so too until I discovered that lobsters eat other lobsters. Check out this page and look under CRUSTACEANS FOUND TO HAVE SHELLACIOUS APPETITE. For breakfast, lunch and dinner, lobsters prefer lobsters.........They eat each other like there's no tomorrow. It is not surprising that there are so few lobsters on the Internet.

Nogbad said...

Oh my goodness Kat! Lobsters eating each other! That's terrible.But you have given a super opportunity to combine Lobsters and Mice again! :-)

The Lobster Pot Restaurant in Mousehole, Cornwall.

Lobster Blogster said...

I wish my book club were half as exciting.

ScaryCheri said...

I wonder if other lobster suck the juice out of each others leggs and head like hard-core human lobster eaters do

Nogbad said...

Dear me Cheri - far too much information and the mental images that's started........