Wednesday 2 November 2005

More sheep stuff

I seem to have found everyone's level so here's another sheep photo from yesterday. A couple are helping themselves to some grass from my garden (the good stuff is elsewhere! :-)) while the others are checking my car. As I took this a sheepdog was sent to keep them out an it did a handbrake turn on my garden as it directed them off down the road.
The second shot shows the dogs turning the sheep towards the field so that they don't make a dash hard left up the hill towards the main road or along the lane to the left of the sign - this is towards the cricket ground.

3 careful considerations:

bluefluff said...

I think your sheep photos are splendid, too :-)
I'm very surprised you've not had any comments.

kat said...

That's because we are still counting the sheep in the earlier photograph - Just to make sure there really are 284 of them.

Wendy said...

man I love those sheep. I want to squeeeeze them!