Saturday 10 December 2005

What did you do today?

Well I went to a really interesting meeting about PROWE and it was headed up by Anne Hewling. It was very interesting but a long day because the meeting finished at one and I went and saw a really good mate of mine who is doing whale impressions until next month when she will pop. Then I collected my great matey to take her to her sister's in RTW. That was hard driving through fog and traffic and took far longer than it really should have. Home now ranting in agreement with Kat and swooning at Fonzie's dedication at egg slinging :-)

3 careful considerations:

bluefluff said...

Sounds like a great day, Nog :-)
It's always good to have news of Wellard, but you'll have to translate the next bit...got lost in the mateys & the sisters & what they're doing in a Real Time Workshop.
Or maybe I had one brandy too many :-)

Nogbad said...

Royal Tunbridge Wells, Anna - that help?

bluefluff said...

Very educational, thank you :-)
I never knew Tunbridge Wells was Royal!