Wednesday 15 February 2006

Confused

Okay now I'm confused. We've got all these "big" laws being passed through Parliment right now so I'm getting muddled up. Can I smoke while my irises are being checked for my biometric ID card? Do I need my ID card to glorify terrorism? Can I discuss international issues in a pub if I have my ID card and don't light a cigarette? If I do smoke in a pub will I lose my ID card? Can I get half-price drinks with a student ID card? If I binge drink, light a ciggy as I leave the pub and then go home and have a bacon sandwich have I breached any of our latest statutes?

7 careful considerations:

Rob said...

Well certainly in the last example you'll be committing an offence against the obesity laws...

Nogbad said...

Damn! Have they snuck an obesity law in too!?!?!?

Rob said...

You better believe it fat boy...

Nogbad said...

Cheers - I'll bear that in mind :-)

methel said...

ooh - can I look forward to someone nice in blue coming round to arrest me as I leap on my scales then???? pass the cream please ;-)

west coaster said...

hey nog,
what was the thing about a bacon sandwich about? was that somewhat spontaneous or was it deliberate?

Nogbad said...

Methel - Not sure that they will be nice and if you cover yourself in cream it may make a mess of their uniform.

Westcoaster - I'm really confused now! How might someone determine whether a sandwich is spontaneous or deliberate? Bacon sandwiches are an important part of my diet.