Monday 2 October 2006

Flat

Weird.

Final work has gone (ECA to those who know) and the courses I work on start this week and next but I feel flat. I'm cool, I'm not looking for sympathy but wondering if anyone else feels like this after the final bit of a course? I've felt exhausted after exam but this is different, first electronically submitted paper - the others were real paper with all the physical exertion and finality of printing and delivering but this feels somehow incomplete.


Weird!

2 careful considerations:

Buggles Balham High Road said...

Sent my ECA electronically today as well Nog so I think I know what you mean. Now I'm waiting for February to start again and always wish I could move straight onto the next one now as I wonder if I really do need this break from study.

Considering you are so into technology and ICT seems strange to read you saying it feels incomplete compared with a paper submission!

I still wish I hadn't taken a 'Gap Year'but it was the right thing to do at the time.

Happy results to you. All that waiting now ;-)

bluefluff said...

Yes, very. Flat , that is.