Saturday 9 October 2010

Ritin

There isn't enough writing on this blog any more. It's not that I'm writing elsewhere - I'm not. It's just that I'm not writing much and that's not good. I'm also not picking up on comments here - that's not exactly down to me, the comment thingy isn't letting me know as it should but it's still not good. What I am doing - you've already noticed I'm sure - is using this as a place for images and videos and it seems to work for that but it's not where I started and while it's cool to morph it would still be nice to have a voice on here too. As it goes I'm sure people pick up vibes and messages on here but I seem to be doing different things since this all started; not enough wurds!

And - just so you know - this posting equals the number of postings made last year.......

blog comments powered by Disqus