Saturday 23 December 2006

Real people "in world"

Some of you may know that I've been exploring Second Life. It's part work and part because I'm curious about all sorts of social networking and SL looks like the big kid on the block right now. And I'm not alone - in amongst the million or so people already "in world" there have been visits from celebs. Now I'm not talking about Boyzone or Bruce Forsyth but real people who are important. That includes folk like Larry Lessig. Check out the full story on New World Notes - including photos of the people and their avs.

1 careful considerations:

bluefluff said...

I gave this a try but didn't get on with it at all - found it eye-straining & disorientating. But then I rarely play visual-rich computer games either. Still, it whiled away an evening :-)