Wednesday 12 October 2005

D*ckhead spammers

Lunacy, sheer lunacy. There is a new meme in spamming - spam archived posts! I use Mailwasher to get rid of email spams and it checks my accounts every three minutes. It flashes a little icon to say I have mails and when time allows I check them. Otherwise I wouldn't know that there are great offers on property in Cyprus, a great site for exchange trading or a super new spyware remover site. You, dear readers, are unaware of these blog spams too because they have been posted on messages archived long ago! Sorry if you feel robbed of the chance to check out Susan's brilliant site related to road construction (I kid you not) but if you wade back through everything since this blog started you should find the links - I can't be faffed going back and deleting them.

2 careful considerations:

Ang said...

It must be you! I don't get this sort of trouble!

Echomouse said...

Oh good lord, what will they think of next.

Why do they do that? Who is going to see it anyway? I don't want to have to go back and check my comments. Uggghhhhhh