Friday 16 December 2005

Here it is!

I have few purposes in life. I'm a simple soul who does and does and that's that.

One of my few purposes is, each year, to remind people of the NORAD Santa Tracking service. This year I've also found some
background gumph but the main event is here. If you haven't used this in the past I implore you to give it a go. As Santa crosses the world his movements are tracked and recorded and broadcast with voice-overs from all sorts of people (Ringo one year was my favourite). If you have children it's even better but if you still embrace the child inside yourself give it a spin - and as Ang and Fonzie and Cheri and Mouse are paying the bills in their tax dollars it's free on this side of the Atlantic! :-)

2 careful considerations:

Echomouse said...

I can't believe I forgot about Norad this year! Thanks Nog :) I'm off to visit the link.

Nogbad said...

You forgot Mouse?? You help pay for it! :-)